Excited to work with one of the world’s most revolutionary clinical data management organizations? Enabling faster and smarter medical research? And do you recognize yourself seamlessly in our profile below? Decide to sparkle your talents in 2022 and send us your application (in English), preferably as soon as possible, but not later than January 17, 2022 (also see our application information below) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
SMEENK’S PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
VACANCY: EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOUNDER CEO CASTOR, NL-AMSTERDAM (40 hrs/wk)
Castor offers first-class cloud-based software solutions, revolutionizing data capture for academic and commercial clinical reseachers worldwide. The organization provides a top-rated e-clinical data management platform, and has adopted a world with faster and smarter medical research, as their true purpose. From its HQ in Amsterdam, branch in New York and several international hubs, approx. 180 enthusiastic professionals daily contribute to their mission “Making a difference in the world by faster and smarter medical research”. For Castor’s inspiring, visionary founder CEO located in NL-Amsterdam, the vacancy has arisen for a first-class executive personal assistant!
The organization can best be characterized by a high quality standard, short lines of communication, a dynamic and nimble international working environment, transparent agreements and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial approach. Castor’s core values embody who Castor is as an organization and guide every decision and inspiration: ambition, partnership, passion, integrity and accountability.
Primary and secondary employment condisions
Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, based on fulltime (40 hrs./wk).
You primarily assist the founder and CEO of Castor from A-Z. With a strong focus on proactivity, progress control, thinking along and ahead and signaling, initiating and coordinating every action to be taken. Secondary, you also assist the team. The organization can best be characterized by a high quality standard, short lines of communication, a dynamic working environment, transparent agreements and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial approach. Castor’s core values embody who Castor is as an organization and guide every decision and inspiration: ambition, partnership, passion, integrity and accountability.
As to your activities, you can a.o. think of:
- Role of sparring partner;
- Complex calendar and time management;
- Organizing and coordinating extensive global travel arrangements and itineraries;
- Preparing, planning and organizing various meetings;
- Taking minutes, recording action items and decisions, including follow-up control;
- Streamlining, structuring and ensuring a smooth daily work flow;
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of processes, procedures and regulations;
- Screening and organizing information, calls and e-mails;
- Resolving most questions and problems independently, taking or coordinating the most appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels;
- Preparing presentations, e-mails and documents;
- Maintaining budgets, noting issues and if applicable, making recommendations for improvement;
- Providing leadership to the team of executive assistants (3 fte’s);
- All other recurrent broad-based business support activities.
The ideal candidate
You go the extra mile in creating a smooth business and private life for your busy founder CEO. You prefer functioning in the ‘eye of the storm’ as his ‘eyes and ears’. You are an energetic professional with an international mindset and high values and standards. Passionate about technology, data and working in a fast-paced environment. You are nimble, highly accurate and an expert in the field of connecting people, both within and outside your team. You have excellent interpersonal skills and proceed structured and well-organized. It goes without saying that you are proactive, immune to stress and a true teamplayer! Half-a-word is sufficient for you and you easily place matters into perspective, also during peak load. You have previously demonstrated your ability to handle confidential information while maintaining your professionalism. You have a well-developed sense of business politics and diplomacy. You have a sparkling personality and show a natural business interest. You welcome the opportunity of thinking along with and ahead of your founder CEO and his team, committing yourself to achieving their organizational goals and objectives. Your heart is in business support and you enjoy giving it your utmost every other day. In a sustainable manner!
Experience & qualifications
- Education: Preferably pre-university education VWO, followed by minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Business Support, Hotel Management, Hospitality Management and/or MER and ideally a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in an international, fast-paced professional environment;
- Proficient in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Slack; tech-savvy;
- Fulltime available (40 hours/week);
- The Castor-introductory film below enthuses you!
- World-class customer service and organizing skills;
- International, analytical and result-oriented mindset;
- Excellent accuracy and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed business sensitivity; integer with good values and standards;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent in translating activities into priorities; structured and pro-active working approach;
- Ability to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines;
- Open, reliable and accountable;
- involved and dedicated personality;
- Excellent in handling confidential information, while maintaining overview and professionalism, also during peak load;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Sparkling personality; representative and with good sense of humor;
Are you excited to work with one of the world’s most revolutionary clinical data management organizations? Enabling faster and smarter medical research? And do you recognize yourself seamlessly in our profile description? Decide to sparkle your talents in 2022 and send us your application (in English), before January 17, 2022 (also see our application information below) via email@example.com.
The search for this position will be exclusively conducted by Smeenk’s Personal Assistants. Applications sent to Castor directly, will not be considered. Acquisition following this vacancy, is not appreciated. In every way we want to ensure first-class integrity and reliability. Therefore, we creen and individually assess candidates.
- Deadline applications: January 17, 2022;
- Interviews Smeenk’s Personal Assistants: January 20 or 21st, 2022, NL-Amsterdam/online;
- Interviews Castor: w/c January 24, 2022, NL-Amsterdam;
- Accepting office: ideally as soon as possible, not later than per March 1st, 2022;
- Type of employment: permanent, fulltime (ideally 40 hrs/week).
About Smeenk’s Personal Assistants, your intermediairy
Smeenk’s Personal Assistants is the only headhunter for the new generation of world-class personal assistants in the Netherlands. We focus all of our efforts on finding the right personal assistants for executive boards, so board members can focus on their areas of expertise and on achieving sustainable corporate results. Exceptionally agile and with impact. Because we believe that attention, focus and quality are prerequisites for sustained corporate success.
We are delighted to use our passion, expertise and network for your benefit!
Smeenk’s. Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
© Smeenk’s Personal Assistants.