Excited to work with one of the world’s most revolutionizing e-marketplace organizations for fans? Enabling safer, simpler and more transparent ticket transfers? And do you recognize yourself seamlessly in our profile below? Decide to sparkle your talents and send us your application (in English), via firstname.lastname@example.org before June 27, 2022 (also see our application information below).
See you soon!
SMEENK’S TOP PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
VACANCY: PERSONAL ASSISTANT CO-FOUNDER CEO TICKETSWAP, AMSTERDAM (36-40 hrs/wk)
TicketSwap is thé global e-marketplace for fans where they can buy and sell tickets to their favorite concerts, festivals, sporting events, theater and day trips. In a safe, simple, transparent and fair manner. Worldwide, TicketSwap has approx. 7 million users in 36 countries and many cooperations with ticketing companies, promoters and venues. The organization is growing at a rapid pace and has ambitious growth targets for the coming years. From its central HQ in NL-Amsterdam and branches in France, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Italy and Brazil, approx. 150 passionate professionials contribute daily to their overarching mission “To be thé global e-marketplace experience every fan loves”. For TicketSwap’s inspiring and visionary Co-Founder CEO located in NL-Amsterdam, the vacancy has arisen for a first-class Executive Personal Assistant.
The organization can best be characterized by a high quality standard, short lines of communication, a dynamic and nimble international working environment, transparent agreements and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial approach. TicketSwap’s core values embody who TicketSwap is as an organization and guide their every decision and inspiration: ‘fan fanatical’, embracing change, taking ownership, creating impact, commitment to individuality and a ‘getting-things-done’-mentality.
Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, based on 36/40 hrs/wk.
You primarily assist the Co-Founder and CEO of TicketSwap from A-Z. With a strong focus on proactivity, progress control, thinking along and ahead and signaling, initiating and coordinating every action to be taken. Secondary, you also assist the CMO, who is also the organization’s COO.
As to your activities, you can a.o. think of:
Role of sparring partner;
- Role of sparring partner;
- Complex calendar and time management;
- Organizing and coordinating extensive global travel arrangements and itineraries;
- Preparing, planning and organizing various meetings;
- Taking minutes, recording action items and decisions, including follow-up control;
- Streamlining, structuring and ensuring a smooth daily work flow;
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of processes, procedures and regulations;
- Screening and organizing information, calls and e-mails;
- Resolving most questions and problems independently, taking or coordinating the most appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels;
- Preparing presentations, e-mails and documents;
- Maintaining budgets, noting issues and if applicable, making recommendations for improvement;
- All other recurrent broad-based business support activities.
The ideal candidate
You go the extra mile in creating a smooth business and private life for your busy Co-Founder CEO. You prefer functioning in the ‘eye of the storm’ as his ‘eyes and ears’. You are an energetic professional with an international mindset and high values and standards. Passionate about events, technology, data and working in a fast-paced environment. You are nimble, highly accurate and an expert in the field of connecting people, both within and outside your team. You have excellent interpersonal skills and proceed structured and well-organized. It goes without saying that you are proactive, immune to stress and a true teamplayer! Half-a-word is sufficient for you and you easily place matters into perspective, also during peak load. You have previously demonstrated your ability to handle confidential information while maintaining your professionalism. You have a well-developed sense of business politics and diplomacy. You have a sparkling personality and show a natural business interest. You welcome the opportunity of thinking along with and ahead of your Co-Founder CEO and his team, committing yourself to achieving their organizational goals and objectives. Your heart is in business support and you enjoy giving it your utmost every day. In a sustainable manner!
Experience & Qualifications
- Education: Preferably pre-university education VWO, followed by minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Business Support, Hotel Management, Hospitality Management and/or MER and ideally a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA);
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in an international, fast-paced professional environment;
- Proficient in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Slack; tech-savvy;
- Fulltime available (40 hours/week);
- The TicketSwap-introductory film below enthuses you!
- World-class customer service and organizing skills;
- International, analytical and result-oriented mindset;
- Excellent accuracy and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed business sensitivity; integer with good values and standards;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent in translating activities into priorities; structured and pro-active working approach;
- Ability to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines;
- Open, reliable and accountable;
- Involved and dedicated personality;
- Excellent in handling confidential information, while maintaining overview and professionalism, also during peak load;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Sparkling personality; representative and with good sense of humor;
Excited to work with one of the world’s most revolutionizing e-marketplace organizations for fans? Enabling safer, simpler and more transparent ticket transfers? And do you recognize yourself seamlessly in our profile below? Decide to sparkle your talents and send us your application (in English), email@example.com before June 27, 2022.
The search for this position will be exclusively conducted by Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants. Applications sent to TicketSwap directly, will not be considered. Acquisition following this vacancy, is not appreciated. In every way we want to ensure first-class integrity and reliability. Therefore, we screen and individually assess candidates.
- Deadline applications: June 27, 2022;
- Interviews Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants: TBD, NL-Amsterdam/online;
- Interviews TicketSwap: TBD, NL-Amsterdam;
- Accepting office: ideally as soon as possible, not later than per September 1st., 2022;
- Type of employment: permanent, fulltime (ideally 36-40 hrs/week)
About Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants, your intermediairy
Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants is the only headhunter for the new generation of world-class Personal Assistants in the Netherlands. We focus all of our efforts on finding the right world-class Personal Assistants for CEOs, Business Leaders and Executive Board Members, so they can focus on their areas of expertise and on achieving sustainable corporate results. Exceptionally agile and with impact. Because we believe that attention, focus and quality are prerequisites for sustained corporate success.
We are delighted to use our passion, expertise and network for your benefit.
Smeenk’s. Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
© Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants.