Can’t wait to start a beautiful new challenge this spring? And perform optimally for the benefit of this renowned, professional and enthusiastic organization? Full of variety, short communication lines, close cooperation, mutual respect and a high quality standard? At a beautiful new headquarters in Amersfoort? And do you recognize yourself well in the sketched profile?
Then we would like to receive your application including CV, short motivation, salary indication and (pass) photo before Monday, February 22 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
SMEENK’S PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
VACANCY: SECRETARY EXECUTIVE BOARD, AMERSFOORT (36-40 HOURS)
Beweging 3.0 offers a wide range of services in the field of care, housing and welfare. From district and specialized nursing at home for the people who need it, rehabilitation care to (temporary) accommodation and care with and without treatment in their residential care centers and nursing homes. In addition, this professional and committed service provider offers daytime activities, neighborhood mediation, social work and guidance to people who live at home and private services and products that allow people to stay at home for as long as possible. Every day, more than 2,700 enthusiastic employees and approx. 2,000 volunteers, with heart, soul and attention, realize their mission “Care with attention”. Such that residents and clients can live as pleasantly as possible. At the new headquarters in Amersfoort, where the office organization is also located, the vacancy has arisen for a professional, decisive and binding Secretary Executive Board.
The collective values that give this organization its unique identity and determine what it stands for and how it works are: committed and professional. The organization is further characterized as people-oriented, passionate, driven, open, enthusiastic and informal. Short lines of communication, clear agreements at every level, close cooperation, mutual respect and the realization of a high quality standard are a common thread in all her thoughts and actions.
Terms of employment
Good primary and secondary employment conditions based on 36 – 40 hours per week.
You primarily support a member of the two-person, collegial Executive Board from A-Z. In addition, together with your closest secretarial colleague and two board secretaries, you ensure that the support of “your” Executive Board runs smoothly. There is a strong focus on proactivity, progress monitoring, thinking along and ahead and identifying, initiating and coordinating actions to be taken.
With regard to your activities, you can think of:
- First point of contact, both internal and external (without shielding inaccessible);
- Complex calendar and time management;
- Preparing, planning, organizing, coordinating and taking minutes of meetings;
- Preparing, organizing and coordinating various other meetings, events and calls;
- Monitoring the follow-up of action points and decisions;
- Diving into work processes;
- Coordinate information flows;
- Optimal streamlining and structuring of the daily business;
- Professionalize and further develop the office organization;
- Role of sparring partner;
- Post and e-mail handling;
- Receiving guests and visitors;
- Taking care of presentations;
- All other, broad board supporting activities.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate has worked in a similar position for a number of years. Is driven, professional, energetic and sparkles. You can identify with the organisation’s aspirations and love to make the life of a busy board member run smoothly. You can also communicate at every level, you work in a structured way and you are energetic and accurate. It goes without saying that you are digitally literate, proactive, resistant to stress and a real team player. Half a word is sufficient and you easily place things into perspective, even during peak times. You are good at dealing with confidential information, you have a feel for (political) relationships and you adapt quickly to changes. You are also cheerful, you have a natural interest in “how organizations work” and you think along well and ahead. Of course you would like to be involved in the activities and objectives of your organization. Your heart is in Business Support and you enjoy doing your utmost to ensure that “your” Executive Board continues to excel sustainably.
In summary, you meet the following criteria and you have the following competencies:
- Interested in the world of Beweging 3.0;
- Working and thinking at higher vocational level;
- At least five years of relevant work experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, spoken and written;
- Excellent command of MsOffice and tech savvy;
- Available full-time (36 – 40 hours);
- The introduction film at the bottom of this vacancy makes you happy!
(only available in Dutch)
- Being able to deal well with confidential and sensitive subjects;
- Being able to make good connections between activities and the resulting priorities;
- Being able to organize and structure well;
- Good at building an (internal and external) network;
- Pragmatic, accurate and precise;
- Proactive and decisive (taking initiative);
- Committed and loyal;
- Organization sensitive; tactful and good manners;
- Pleasantly assertive;
- Reliable and accountable; no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Solution-oriented and flexible;
- Customer oriented; At home in a dynamic and ambitious organization;
- Stress resistant; being able to maintain an overview, even during hectic times;
- Looking forward to achieving team results (collaboration and result-oriented);
- Representative and sense of humor.
In short, can’t you wait to start this beautiful, new challenge? And do you recognize yourself well in the sketched profile? Then we would like to receive your application including CV, short motivation, salary indication and (passport) photo before Monday, February 22, 2021 via email@example.com.
The search for this vacancy is exclusively provided by Smeenk’s Personal Assistants. Direct responses to Beweging 3.0 will not be processed.
- Closing date for reactions: Monday, February 22, 2021;
- Interviews Smeenk’s Personal Assistants: February 25 and 26, 2021;
- Interviews for Beweging 3.0: 11 March 2021;
- Acceptance of position: ideally from June 1st, 2021;
- Type of Employment: permanent.
About Smeenk’s Personal Assistants, your intermediary
Smeenk’s Personal Assistants is the only headhunter for the new generation of world-class personal assistants in the Netherlands. We focus all of our efforts on finding the right world-class personal assistants for executive boards, so board members can focus on their areas of expertise and on achieving sustainable corporate results. Exceptionally agile and with impact. Because we believe that attention, focus and quality are prerequisites for sustained corporate success.
We are delighted to use our passion, expertise and network for your benefit!