Are you a professional personal assistant? Eager to assist an Olympic equestrian athlete and entrepreneur from A-Z? As a sparring partner with a strong focus on integrity, discretion, proactivity, progress control and coordination of every action to be taken? And do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined below? Then we invite you to send us your application incl. resumé, concise motivation, salary indication and photograph before Monday April 12, 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
SMEENK’S PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
VACANCY: PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT OLYMPIC EQUESTRIAN ATHLETE AND ENTREPRENEUR, NL-EINDHOVEN (40 HOURS)
Our client is a renowned equestrian athlete and entrepreneur who has topped the Olympic ranking, securing an individual ticket for Tokyo 2021. Next to being an professional rider, our client also holds the position of director in an international foundation, thriving to integrate art into everyday life. And will be holding the position of executive board member in a leading, global tech-multinational in the near future. In addition, our client has recently founded an international stable for top-notch sport horses, together with our client’s coach, rider and life partner. At their main, private location in the Eindhoven area in the Netherlands, the vacancy has arisen for a professional, decisive and connecting personal assistant!
The core values that embody these two champions’ league professionals and guide their every decision and inspiration: love for horses and challenges, unwavering personal drive and commitment to be the best, excellence, partnership, passion, integrity, trustworthiness, accountability and ‘no frills’.
Terms of employment
Good terms of employment and fringe benefits, based on 40 hours per week.
Primarily, you assist a renowned Olympic equestrian athlete and entrepreneur from A-Z. With a strong focus on integrity, discretion, proactivity, progress control, sparring partnership and signaling, initiating and coordinating our client’s every action to be taken. Secondary, you also assist our client’s coach, business and life partner, who is a professional and successful rider himself. Their cooperation can best be characterized by a high quality standard, short lines of communication, transparent agreements and a crisp, fast-paced entrepreneurial approach.
As to your activities, you can think of:
- Role of sparring partner;
- Managing day-to-day affairs from A-Z (incl. running household errands, when necessary);
- Organizing and coordinating extensive global travel arrangements and itineraries;
- Complex calendar and time management;
- Preparing, planning and organizing various meetings and dinners;
- Liaising with vendors, contractors and professional personnel to process orders and requirements;
- Resolving most questions and problems independently, taking or coordinating the most appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels;
- Taking minutes, recording action items and decisions, including follow-up control;
- Assisting in managing expenses, accounts payable and preparing accountant’s visits;
- Managing budgets, noting issues and if applicable, making recommendations for improvement;
- Studying processes, procedures and legislation, when relevant;
- Screening and organizing information, calls and e-mails;
- Preparing presentations, e-mails and documents;
- All other recurrent broad business support activities.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is a natural high performer. You are interested in the world of equestrian sports, you love animals and have worked in a similar position for a number of years before. You are an energetic professional with an international mindset and high values and standards. Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment and nimble. You are highly accurate and not hesitant about going that extra mile to make sure the lives of ‘your’ professionals run as smoothly as possible. You have excellent interpersonal skills and proceed structured and well-organized. It goes without saying that you are proactive, immune to stress and a true teamplayer. Half-a-word is sufficient for you and you easily place matters in perspective. You do not tend to take criticism or accidental bluntness personally and have previously demonstrated your ability to handle personal information in a professional and discreet manner. You have a sparkling personality and always like to think in terms of possibilities. You welcome the opportunity to act as a sparring partner for two highly motivated professionals and to commit yourself to help them achieve both their personal and professional goals. Your heart is in Business Support and you look forward to investing in your client’s future successes. Sustainably!
In summary, you meet the following criteria and have the following competencies:
- Interest in the world of equestrian sports;
- Love for animals;
- Preferably pre-university education, e.g. gymnasium, followed by a Bachelor’s degree in Business Support, Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or in Dutch: hbo-MER (Management, Economie and Recht) or equivalent;
- Minimum of five years of relevant working experience in an international, fast-paced enviroment;
- Native Dutch speaker;
- Proficient in English (spoken and written);
- Proficient in MsOffice and G-Suite; tech-savvy;
- Fulltime available (40 hrs/wk).
- International, analytical and result-oriented mindset;
- Excellent accuracy and problem-solving skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Well-developed business sensitivity; diplomatic with high values and standards;
- Structured and proactive working approach;
- Ability to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines;
- Involved and dedicated personality;
- Confident; not easily disconcerted or overwhelmed;
- Discreet, reliable, open and accountable;
- Excellent at handling confidential information, while maintaining an overview and your professionalism, also during peak load.
In short, are you that top personal assistant? Eager to assist that Olympic equestrian athlete and entrepreneur from A-Z? As a sparring partner with a strong focus on integrity, discretion, proactivity, progress control and coordination of every action to be taken? And do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined above? Then it is our pleasure to invite you to send us your application incl. resumé, concise motivation, salary indication and photograph before Monday April 12, 2021 via email@example.com.
The search for this vacancy will be exclusively provided by Smeenk’s Personal Assistants.
- Closing date for reactions: Monday, April 12, 2021;
- Interviews Smeenk’s Personal Assistants, NL-Eindhoven: April 15 or 16, 2021;
- Interviews client, NL-Eindhoven: April 21st, 2021;
- Accepting office: as soon as possible, ideally per June 1st, 2021;
- Terms of employment: permanent (40 h/wk).
About Smeenk’s Personal Assistants, your intermediairy
We are delighted to use our passion, expertise and network for your benefit!
© Copyright Smeenk’s Personal Assistants