At the main headquarters of an international consumer-healthcare company experiencing strong growth, the 1:1 vacancy has arisen for a First-class Top Personal Assistant with HR expertise! The ideal candidate will provide support and assistance to the Deputy Director with HR and Operations responsibilities. Are you a professional, decisive, and collaborative Top PA? Customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic? Do you aspire to assist an ambitious Deputy Director with HR and Operations responsibilities in facilitating challenging growth ambitions? Do you appreciate clear communication lines and well-defined agreements at every level? And do you identify well with the outlined profile? Then we would be delighted to receive your application, including your CV, concise motivation letter, and recent digital (passport) photo, via email@example.com before June 19, 2023 (also see our application information below).
See you soon!
SMEENK’S TOP PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
JOB OPENING: TOP PERSONAL ASSISTANT, DEPUTY DIRECTOR, CONSUMER HEALTHCARE HQ, NL-ARNHEM (24-32 hrs/wk)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a First-class Top Personal Assistant with HR expertise at the main headquarters of an international, rapidly growing consumer healthcare company. As the Deputy Director responsible for HR and Operations, you will provide support and assistance to an enthusiastic Deputy Director, handling a range of tasks from A to Z. Your primary focus will be on HR, proactivity, progress monitoring, anticipating needs, and identifying, initiating, and coordinating actions. You will work closely with the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and provide backup support when necessary. Together, you will ensure smooth operations for our top managers and organization.
The core values that guide all activities of this ambitious international quality player are customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic. Close collaboration with both customers and suppliers is central, as well as achieving a high standard of quality, clear communication lines, and well-defined agreements at every level. The internal culture can best be described as knowledgeable, down-to-earth, transparent, informal, reliable, direct, agile, and in transition.
Employment conditions and weekly hours
Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (including competitive salary, pension scheme, profit sharing, remote work policy, and 31 vacation days for full-time employment), 24-32 hours per week.
In terms of your duties, you can expect:
- Acting as a business partner and sparring partner;
- Serving as the primary point of contact, internally and externally;
- Assisting with HR processes, such as recruitment and selection of new employees, maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies, providing information on employment terms, monitoring HR policies, and managing personnel changes;
- Preparing, planning, organizing, coordinating, and documenting team meetings;
- Ensuring follow-up on action items, decisions, procedures, regulations, and annual planning;
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating various other meetings, events, and calls;
- Managing information flows;
- Handling mail and email correspondence;
- Welcoming guests and visitors;
- Archiving documents;
- Collaborating on Facility, IT, and Office management at the Arnhem location (external partners are involved);
- Performing all other broad business support tasks as required.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is an enterprising, tactful, and dedicated Top PA who is eager to develop further in HR whileand fully support their supervisor and organization. You possess a helicopter view, are energetic, proactive, resilient, decisive, and a true team player. You have a high level of ambition, are accustomed to setting high standards, can handle confidential information well, have a sense of interpersonal dynamics, and adapt quickly to changes. Moreover, you are straightforward, reliable, and cheerful. You enjoy being involved in your organization’s activities, as well as supporting your immediate supervisor and colleagues. You take on tasks where possible, can hold your own, and function well both independently and as part of a team. Naturally, you have strong social and communication skills and can engage at all levels. Additionally, you thrive on achieving top results within an enthusiastic and ambitious team and are willing to commit to an organization for the long term!
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., Master’s in Human Resource Management, Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management, or Schoevers MBA Executive Support);
- Ideally, a few years of relevant HR-oriented work experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in both written and spoken forms;
- Proficiency in German is a plus;
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office and digital skills;
- Your desire is to support your Deputy Director in HR expertise to help the organization achieve further growth ambitions!
- Interest in and affinity for the quality world of consumer healthcare and/or medical devices;
- Self-starter who is proactive and decisive;
- Engaged and loyal;
- Sensitive, tactful, and well-mannered;
- Pleasantly assertive with open and persuasive communication skills;
- Reliable and accountable with a flexible mindset;
- Pragmatic, accurate, and precise;
- Service-oriented with a problem-solving mindset and flexibility;
- Ability to maintain an overview, even in hectic situations;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Comfortable in a dynamic, ambitious organization;
- Presentable with a sense of humor!
If you are eager to support an enthusiastic Deputy Director primarily through HR expertise and contribute to the international growth ambitions of a quality-driven international player, while being customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic, we invite you to apply. If you can commit to joining a top team for the long term and strongly identify with the profile described, we would be delighted to receive your application, including your CV, concise motivation letter, and recent digital (passport) photo, via firstname.lastname@example.org before June 19, 2023.
The search for this vacancy is exclusively managed by Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants.
- Deadline for applications: June 19, 2023;
- Introductory interviews with Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants: Arnhem: w/c June 19, 2023;
- Interviews with Deputy Director, Arnhem: w/c June 26, 2023;
- Start of employment: ideally no later than September 1st, 2023;
- Type of employment: permanent, 24-32 hrs/wk.
About Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants, your intermediairy
Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants is the only executive search specialist for the new generation of world-class Personal Assistants in the Netherlands. We focus all of our efforts on finding the right world-class assistants for CEOs, business leaders and executive board members, enabling them to fully focus on their areas of expertise and on achieving sustainable corporate results. Exceptionally agile and with impact. Because we believe that attention, focus and quality are prerequisites for sustained corporate success.
We are delighted to use our passion, expertise and network for your benefit.
Smeenk’s. Your investment for success. Through attention, focus and quality.
© Smeenk’s Top Personal Assistants.